Hard Reset SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788
How to factory reset SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AA core will run faster.
- If the display is off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia J1 Compact D5788)
How To Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.