How to factory reset SONY Xperia L3? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia L3? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia L3? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia L3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia L3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SONY Xperia L3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- When the device is turned on hold down the Power key + Volume Down for about 10 seconds.
- If the Sony logo pops up release these keys and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Now you will be in Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was deleted during the whole process so your mobile is password-free.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Repair System / Flash Tutorial - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L3 - Bypass Screen Lock / SONY Factory Reset by Recovery Mode - video