Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of SONY Xperia L3 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from SONY Xperia L3.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 8.1 Oreo system and SONY Xperia L3 will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core by resting the SONY Xperia L3 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Polymer 3300.0 mAh battery.
- At first download the Xperia Companion on your PC or laptop which you need to perform the hard reset process.
- This software you can find here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/.
- Install this application on your PC o laptop.
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now plug the Type C USB cable into your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and choose Main Menu and Software repair.
- Follow the on-screen instruction by selectin appropraite option.
- When the menu appears connect your phone into a Fastboot Mode.
- Press Volume Down and while holding this key plug this USB C cable into SONY Xperia L3.
- Read the information which appears and choose Next button.
- Wait for a few moments until the operation is finished and disconnect your phone.
- Good job! During this operation all your data will be deleted.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Repair System / Flash Tutorial - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L3 - Bypass Screen Lock / SONY Factory Reset by Recovery Mode - video