Portable Hotspot SONY Xperia L3
How to create portable hotspot on SONY Xperia L3? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to share Wi-Fi from SONY Xperia L3.
Use the Android 8.1 Oreo setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of SONY Xperia L3.
- At first switch on the mobile by using the Power button.
- After that select Settings and Network & Internet.
- In the next step tap Hotspot &Tethering.
- Open Portable hotspot and go to Configure hotspot.
- Now set up name, password and save it.
- At the end turn on hotspot.
- You can also turn on One-touch portable hotspot and connect devices with your hotspot by using NFC.
How to Create Portable Hotspot in SONY Xperia L3 - Share Wi-Fi Hotspot - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work