Power Saving Mode SONY Xperia L3
How to enable battery saver in SONY Xperia L3? How to turn on power saving mode in SONY Xperia L3? How to save battery in Android 8.1 Oreo operating system?
The SONY Xperia L3 is using the Li-Polymer 3300.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer you should enable power saving in SONY Xperia L3.
- Turn on the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Settings and go to Battery options.
- Then tap STAMINA mode and turn on this option.
- Select a level STAMINA mode to reduce battery consumption.
- You can also switch on ULTRA STAMINA mode which enable to use only simple function.
How to Save Power in SONY Xperia L3 - Battery Saver - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work