Hard Reset SONY Xperia M C1904
How to factory reset SONY Xperia M C1904? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia M C1904? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia M C1904? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia M C1904?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia M C1904. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SONY Xperia M C1904 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227 core will run faster.
- First of all make sure that your phone is switched on.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia M C1904)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.