Hard Reset SONY Xperia M C1905
How to factory reset SONY Xperia M C1905? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia M C1905? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia M C1905? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia M C1905?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia M C1905. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SONY Xperia M C1905 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from the Main Menu enter Settings.
- Then find and select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- Tap Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia M C1905)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.