Wipe Data SONY Xperia M Dual C2004
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step open the phone's dialer and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- From the menu which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- Then read and confirm the following information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302 - video