Hard Reset SONY Xperia M Dual C2005
How to factory reset SONY Xperia M Dual C2005? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia M Dual C2005? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia M Dual C2005? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia M Dual C2005?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia M Dual C2005. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SONY Xperia M Dual C2005 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8227 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia M Dual C2005)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.