Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302
How to factory reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226-0 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from the Main Menu enter Settings.
- Then find and select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- Tap Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.