Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303
How to factory reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226/MSM8926 core will run faster.
- First of all, make sure that your phone is switched on.
- In this step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory data reset and hit Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.