Hard Reset SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303
How to factory reset SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Start by truning on the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- In the next step select option Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.