The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SONY Xperia SP C5303. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SONY Xperia SP C5303.
As a result your Android 4.3 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2370.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SONY Xperia SP C5303 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Power off the device.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see menu.
- In this menu choose option Recovery using Volume Down to navigate, and Volume Up.
* If Volume Up doesn't work, then use Power button to select.
- Now you will see yellow triangle and Android logo.
- Then press Volume Down + Volume Up to see menu.
- Please use Volume buttons to browse option "wipe data / factory reset", and confirm that using Power button.
- Select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that accept "reboot system now".
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia - video