Hard Reset SONY Xperia T3 D5102
How to factory reset SONY Xperia T3 D5102? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia T3 D5102? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia T3 D5102? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia T3 D5102?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia T3 D5102. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SONY Xperia T3 D5102 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8228 core will run faster.
- If the display is switched off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia T3 D5102)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.