How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a.
As a result your Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 2900 MB storage and Li-Ion 1500.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a
- Turn on the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you should choose Settings and System.
- In the next step select Reset and Factory data reset.
- After that go to Reset Phone --> Erase Everything.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to factory reset SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.