Master Reset SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a
Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system and SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a will work faster. Let's use the full power of Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7225A core by resting the SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 1500.0 mAh battery.
- In the first step turn on the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then open the phone's dialer app and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- Now choose Customization Settings and Reset customization.
- Confirm the information: Data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform.
- At the end select Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done!
Master Reset SONY Xperia Tipo ST21a, How To - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.