Hard Reset SONY Xperia X F5121
How to factory reset SONY Xperia X F5121? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia X F5121? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia X F5121? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia X F5121?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia X F5121. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SONY Xperia X F5121 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 MSM8956 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- After that, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia X F5121)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.