Master Reset SONY Xperia X Performance
Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of SONY Xperia X Performance in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from SONY Xperia X Performance.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 7.0 Nougat system and SONY Xperia X Performance will work faster. Let's use the full power of Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core by resting the SONY Xperia X Performance and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Polymer 2700.0 mAh battery.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step open the phone's dialer and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- From the menu which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.