Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112
How to factory reset SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then open Settings and then go to Backup & Reset.
- Next tap Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia XA Dual F3112)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.