How to factory reset SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3212? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3212? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3212? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3212?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3212. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3212 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6755 core will run faster.
- In the first step downlload the Xperia Companion on your PC.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Install the application on your computer.
- Next, switch off your device and connect your phone to PC by using Micro USB Cable.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Then go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appear connect turn your smartphone into a Fastboot Mode.
- In order to do it you have to hold down the Volume Down and while holding this key connect your phone with PC by using Micro USB cable.
- Then read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the opration is completed disconnect your device.
- Finally, switch on your SONY by holding down the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z5 - Erase All Data in SONY Xperia Z5 - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z5 - Factory Reset by Secret Code - video
SONY Xperia X HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format Xperia Firmware - video