How to factory reset SONY Xperia XA1 Plus Dual? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XA1 Plus Dual? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XA1 Plus Dual? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA1 Plus Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XA1 Plus Dual. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XA1 Plus Dual will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) core will run faster.
- At first download the Xperia Companion on your laptop or PC.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- After that install this application on your PC.
- Now turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then connect the Type C USB cable with your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appears connect turn your SONY Xperia XA1 Plus Dual into a Fastboot Mode.
- Then hold down Volume Down and after a 2 seconds plug this USB C cable into SONY .
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to launch the operation.
- When the operation is completed disconnect your device.
- Finally turn on the device with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Wipe Data / Restore Android |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Flash |HardReset.Info - video