Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual
How to factory reset SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Download the Xperia Companion on your laptop or PC.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Now install this app on your PC or laptop.
- Then turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that connect the Type C USB cable with your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appears on the screen connect switch your SONY Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual into a Fastboot Mode.
- Press Volume Down and after a while plug this USB C cable into the phone.
- Read infomation about this operation and select Next button to launch the process.
- If the operation is finished disconnect your phone.
- Finally turn on the device by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Wipe Data / Restore Android |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Flash |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.