Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2 Plus
How to factory reset SONY Xperia XA2 Plus? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XA2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XA2 Plus? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XA2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XA2 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step you have to download the Xperia Companion on your laptop or PC.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Now install this application on your PC or laptop.
- Then turn off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Now connect the Type C USB cable with your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu pops up connect turn your SONY Xperia XA2 Plus into a Fastboot Mode.
- Now keep holding on the Volume Down key and after a while plug this USB C cable into phone. Do not release this button.
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the operation is finished disconnect your phone.
- Finally turn on the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Wipe Data / Restore Android |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Flash |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.