Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra
How to factory reset SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first download the Xperia Companion on your PC or laptop.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Then install this application on your PC.
- Turn off SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Now connect Type C USB cable with your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appears connect turn your SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra into a Fastboot Mode.
- After that start holding the Volume Down key and while holding this key plug this USB C cable into device.
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the operation is finished disconnect your phone.
- Then you can turn on the mobile by using the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Wipe Data / Restore Android |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Flash |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.