Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2
How to factory reset SONY Xperia XA2? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XA2? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XA2? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XA2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XA2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, you have download the Xperia Companion on your laptop or PC.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Then install this application on your PC.
- After that switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then prepare Type C USB cable connected with your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu select Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appears connect turn your SONY Xperia XA2 into a Fastboot Mode.
- Now start pressing the Volume Down button and after a while plug this USB C cable into phone. Do not release this key.
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the operation is finished disconnect your phone.
- At the end you can switch on the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Wipe Data / Restore Android |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Flash |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.