How to factory reset SONY Xperia XZ FZ8331? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XZ FZ8331? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XZ FZ8331? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XZ FZ8331?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XZ FZ8331. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XZ FZ8331 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, download Xperia Companion on your PC.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- In the next step install the application on your computer.
- Afterwards switch off your device and connect your phone to PC by using Micro USB Cable.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Then go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appear connect turn your smartphone into a Fastboot Mode.
- In order to do it you have to hold down the Volume Down and while holding this key connect your phone with PC by using Micro USB cable.
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- As soon as the opration is completed disconnect your device.
- Finally, switch on your SONY by holding down the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia - video
SONY Xperia X HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format Xperia Firmware - video
SONY Xperia XZ HARD RESET / Restore Android / Format Data - video