How to factory reset SONY Xperia XZ Premium? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XZ Premium? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XZ Premium? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XZ Premium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XZ Premium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XZ Premium will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- Begin by downloading the Xperia Companion on your PC. You may find the appropriate file here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Install and opn the application on your computer.
- Then power off SONY Xperia XZ Premium and connect your phone to PC by using Micro USB Cable.
- Launch the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- In the next step go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- As soon as the following menu appear connect turn your smartphone into a Fastboot Mode.
- In order to do it you have to hold down the Volume Down and while holding this key connect your phone with PC by using Micro USB cable.
- Then read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the opration is completed disconnect your device.
- Finally, switch on your SONY by holding down the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been completed. The SONY Welcome Panel should pop up.
SONY Xperia X HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format Xperia Firmware - video
SONY Xperia XZ HARD RESET / Restore Android / Format Data - video