Hard Reset SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium
How to factory reset SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning you have to download the Xperia Companion on your PC or laptop.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Then install this application on your PC.
- After that start pressing the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile and plug USB C cable into your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu pops up switch your SONY Xperia XZ2 Premium into a Fastboot Mode.
- Start pressing the Volume Down button and while holding this button plug this USB C cable into device.
- Read this infomation about operation and select Next button to launch the factory reset operation.
- When the operation is finished disconnect your phone.
- At last turn on the device by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XZ2 - Wipe Data / Reset Phone |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XZ2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Flash Android |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.