How to factory reset SONY Xperia XZ2? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia XZ2? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia XZ2? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia XZ2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia XZ2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SONY Xperia XZ2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning download the Xperia Companion on your PC or laptop.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Now install this software on your PC.
- In the next step start pressing the Power button for a short while to switch off SONY Xperia XZ2 and plug USB C cable with your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu pops up connect turn your SONY Xperia XZ2 into a Fastboot Mode.
- Now hold down the Volume Down button and while holding this key plug this USB C cable into phone.
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and choose Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the operation is finished disconnect your phone.
- Now turn on the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XZ2 - Wipe Data / Reset Phone |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XZ2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Flash Android |HardReset.Info - video