Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6603
How to factory reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6603? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia Z3 D6603? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia Z3 D6603? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia Z3 D6603?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6603. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SONY Xperia Z3 D6603 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- If your Sony Xperia is switched off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- Then select option Backup & reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia Z3 D6603)
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset - video
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.