Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6643
How to factory reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6643 ? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia Z3 D6643 ? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia Z3 D6643 ? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia Z3 D6643 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6643 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SONY Xperia Z3 D6643 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- Then select option Backup & reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia Z3 D6643 )
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset - video
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.