Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553
How to factory reset SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 v2.1 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned on, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia Z3+ E6553)
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z/Z1/Z2/Z3 Desbrik, Senhas - video
Sony Xperia Z3 - Hard Reset (Must Watch Video) - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.