Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z4v
How to factory reset SONY Xperia Z4v? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia Z4v? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia Z4v? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia Z4v?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia Z4v. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SONY Xperia Z4v will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding down the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia Z4v)
Sony Xperia Z4 hard reset or pattren unlock(password unlock)... - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.