Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z5 Compact E5803
How to factory reset SONY Xperia Z5 Compact E5803? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia Z5 Compact E5803? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia Z5 Compact E5803? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia Z5 Compact E5803?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SONY Xperia Z5 Compact E5803. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SONY Xperia Z5 Compact E5803 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 cores will run faster.
- In order to switch off the phone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.