Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
How to factory reset SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- After that, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SONY Xperia Z5 Premium E6853)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.