Factory Reset SPICE XLife 404
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SPICE XLife 404. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SPICE XLife 404.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 512 MB storage and Li-Ion 1450.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SPICE XLife 404 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Factory Reset (SPICE XLife 404)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.