How to factory reset STARMOBILE Jump HD? How to wipe all data in STARMOBILE Jump HD? How to bypass screen lock in STARMOBILE Jump HD? How to restore defaults in STARMOBILE Jump HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset STARMOBILE Jump HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your STARMOBILE Jump HD will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- To go to the Recovery Mode menu press the Power key once
- Afterwards use the Volume Down in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Then highlight "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using the Volume Up rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
STARMOBILE VIDA HARD RESET (FACTORY RESTORE) - video