Hard Reset STARMOBILE Knight Spectra
How to factory reset STARMOBILE Knight Spectra? How to wipe all data in STARMOBILE Knight Spectra? How to bypass screen lock in STARMOBILE Knight Spectra? How to restore defaults in STARMOBILE Knight Spectra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset STARMOBILE Knight Spectra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your STARMOBILE Knight Spectra will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the device by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- In order to go to the Recovery Mode menu press the Power key once
- Afterwards use the Volume Down in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Then highlight "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using the Volume Up rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
STARMOBILE VIDA HARD RESET (FACTORY RESTORE) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.