Hard Reset STARMOBILE Play Dash
How to factory reset STARMOBILE Play Dash? How to wipe all data in STARMOBILE Play Dash? How to bypass screen lock in STARMOBILE Play Dash? How to restore defaults in STARMOBILE Play Dash?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset STARMOBILE Play Dash. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your STARMOBILE Play Dash will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the STARMOBILE pops up let go of all keys and start holding Volume Up.
- If the Andorid Robot image appears release this key.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Starmobile Play Dash Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.