How to factory reset STARMOBILE Up Max? How to wipe all data in STARMOBILE Up Max? How to bypass screen lock in STARMOBILE Up Max? How to restore defaults in STARMOBILE Up Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset STARMOBILE Up Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your STARMOBILE Up Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android Robot image pops up let go of all keys.
- Now click the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume Up to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click Volume Down.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click Volume Up.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Good job!
How To Hard Reset Starmobile UP Mini - video