How to factory reset SUGAR C11? How to wipe all data in SUGAR C11? How to bypass screen lock in SUGAR C11? How to restore defaults in SUGAR C11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUGAR C11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your SUGAR C11 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up and very quickly press Volume Up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset Sugar Y7 - How to reset Sugar Y7 - video