Hard Reset SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB
How to factory reset SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB? How to wipe all data in SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB? How to bypass screen lock in SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB? How to restore defaults in SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SUPERSONIC SC-1009JB)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.