Hard Reset SUPERSONIC SC-777
How to factory reset SUPERSONIC SC-777? How to wipe all data in SUPERSONIC SC-777? How to bypass screen lock in SUPERSONIC SC-777? How to restore defaults in SUPERSONIC SC-777?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPERSONIC SC-777. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPERSONIC SC-777 will be as new and your Allwinner A31s core will run faster.
- Firstly hold down the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your tablet should restart itself right now.
Hard Reset (SUPERSONIC SC-777)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.