Hard Reset SUPERSONIC SC-97JB
How to factory reset SUPERSONIC SC-97JB? How to wipe all data in SUPERSONIC SC-97JB? How to bypass screen lock in SUPERSONIC SC-97JB? How to restore defaults in SUPERSONIC SC-97JB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPERSONIC SC-97JB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPERSONIC SC-97JB will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- Firstly hold down the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your tablet should restart itself right now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work