Hard Reset SUPERSONIC SV-7
How to factory reset SUPERSONIC SV-7? How to wipe all data in SUPERSONIC SV-7? How to bypass screen lock in SUPERSONIC SV-7? How to restore defaults in SUPERSONIC SV-7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPERSONIC SV-7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPERSONIC SV-7 will be as new and your Rockchip A9 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SUPERSONIC SV-7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.