Hard Reset SUPRA M145G
How to factory reset SUPRA M145G? How to wipe all data in SUPRA M145G? How to bypass screen lock in SUPRA M145G? How to restore defaults in SUPRA M145G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPRA M145G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPRA M145G will be as new and your MT8389 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work