Hard Reset SUPRA M147G
How to factory reset SUPRA M147G? How to wipe all data in SUPRA M147G? How to bypass screen lock in SUPRA M147G? How to restore defaults in SUPRA M147G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPRA M147G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPRA M147G will be as new and your Boxchip A31S core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SUPRA M147G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.