Hard Reset SUPRA M720G
How to factory reset SUPRA M720G? How to wipe all data in SUPRA M720G? How to bypass screen lock in SUPRA M720G? How to restore defaults in SUPRA M720G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPRA M720G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPRA M720G will be as new and your MT8312 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (SUPRA M720G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.