Hard Reset SUPRA M725G
How to factory reset SUPRA M725G? How to wipe all data in SUPRA M725G? How to bypass screen lock in SUPRA M725G? How to restore defaults in SUPRA M725G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPRA M725G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SUPRA M725G will be as new and your MT8312 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SUPRA M725G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.