Hard Reset SUPRA M728G
How to factory reset SUPRA M728G? How to wipe all data in SUPRA M728G? How to bypass screen lock in SUPRA M728G? How to restore defaults in SUPRA M728G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPRA M728G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SUPRA M728G will be as new and your MT8312 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SUPRA M728G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.